Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ad on Craigslist

I came across this ad, and was deeply touched. How many of us possess this much compassion, or even come close to it?

Hi to everyone reading this. I'm not going to go too much into this, but I'm a single working mom, my hours just got cut and I have a problem. I have to make money to take my cat to the vet, it's not serious, but it is very important.I have 2 girls(cats) and a boy(cat) I was told that he was a she when I got him, later inspection had revealed that she was infact a he. I now have a delemma I can sell some things to get enough money, or i can find him a new home, I have chosen to sell my things, I love Kumo he is a part of our little family. I am not putting a price in anything cause to be honest I wouldn't know what to ask. All I ask is that your fair. The chairs are from the 60's are in great condition, but are in need of 2 bolts to keep the back on the chair. The originals were not with them when I purchased them. Thank you to all who respond. I know the pics are not the greatest, but the blue in the chairs is bright and beautiful. The gold dish is fine china If the pics do not work email me and I will send them to you. Thanks again
http://toronto.craigslist.org/fur/216219672.html

No comments: