My sister says my weirdness cannot be expressed in words.
Hafsa tagged me.. so 10 unnecessary things about me:
- I like to do lists. I have to do lists/alerts/reminders/deadlines:
- On my phone
- Google calendar
- Google desktop
- Googe homepage
- In notepad text files on my desktop and in various folders
- In my calendar on my desk.
- on a whiteboard hanging from a switch in my room
- In my last few sleepiest moments in bed, I often think of left over tasks.. so I started keeping a pen and paper close to my pillow
- And of course, grocery lists in my bag
- I'm a fast driver. I think it comes from being a part of family of fast drivers, including my mother.
- I live in UAE... across the Globe from Canada, but I live most days Toronto time. Love it!
- I challenged someone to get me a pink rose that was all by itself, out of reach in a big shrubby bush back in 1999 when I went to Egypt, and I still have the dried remains.
- I love animals, and I spend time watching them... but from a reasonably safe distance :P I don't think I'd ever get a pet.
- The only types of movies I watch, once in blue moon are animated movies :) Simply loved Hoodwinked. I can imitate the characters from these movies too.. hehe. But sometimes, these movies get to me. Like the time I watched Garfield on the plane to Toronto. And then when I'd see a cat on the street, I could swear it was talking to me...
- I used to be one of the lead singers in school. Ms George used to call us the "nightingales of the school". Renu was the best, she still sings.. she's in US now. We went to Dubai for competitions as well. I dont sing anymore the way I used to, I've replaced my singing with reciting the Qur'an as I memorise, and I feel very grateful Alhamdulillah. I'm definitely not an engineer @ heart.
- I'm a very impulsive person, and my impulsive nature has often made me come across as immature, irresponsible and rude.
- I talk to Hafsa more than anyone else in the world I think :P
- When I eat something (really) spicy... my eyes start tearing, and my ears go red. But that still doesn't stop me!
“Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!”
um.. I dont think I'm gonna tag anyone!