Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm nervous

Friday is an extremely important day. I hope it goes well, because it's been so long and I haven't tried hard enough to get out of my comfort zone. It's only the beginning of the challenge, and I wont know the results until the second quarter of next year.

It's almost as if there were no changes for so long, and all of a sudden everything is happening at the same time. I thrive on excitement, and no doubt I'm really looking forward to facing challenges, but a small part of me is slightly scared.
It took a lot of hope and waiting for me to finally decide what I want to do, and a lot of motivation from a friend. I feel now that if she does not keep me going all the way, I'm not going to be able to do it.

Thanks Sana, you're simply awesome! Actually, another person deserves credit as well, but I wont mention the name.
I did it once before, several years ago, and there was nothing like it. I wish it wasn't so difficult doing it again the second time. May Allah make it easy...

2 comments:

Faraz Ahmed said...

"....and I wont know the results until the second quarter of next year."

Judging by that statement alone, I would venture a guess you're investing in stocks but I don't think that's what you're talking about!

Humairah Irfan said...

Yes you're right, it's not stocks.

I'm feeling quite stupid for being over-ambitious with this but I hope it all works out otherwise it's going to be a bad fall!