Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A misery of two, carried alone by one

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

ya Allah, strengthen my burdened heart
I can't seem to carry further
There is weakening in resolve
I want to give up
My hands want to take up matters
I feel they are being satirical
My self refuses to wait
I want it to end
Yet I don't want to lose what I don't have
And I don't often feel this way

This life is grieved by the spear of contentment
Every moment it is embezzling the rich taste of martyrdom
If I attain the wealth of grief in Your path,
I'll be free of the grief of both the worlds.

ya Rabb, you are the Over-Turner of hearts
Illuminate my heart and soul
Make it firm on your path
dear Lord, You have in the days of my life winds of beneficence
Make me benefit from them
ya Rabb, You are the Creator of all that's Beautiful
Make me release what I hold on to
Oh Allah, You are the Most Merciful
Make me taste the fruits of forgiveness


My lord, I am in absolute need of the good You send me

No comments: