Sunday, January 14, 2007

Water

Everything has become stagnant...now, I just wait for end of my time. I'll never forget a single one of those moments, when I learnt to dream because you led me on. You carried me through the winds. You faced all danger for me. You fought the world for every tear of mine, and then... you said, "time will heal all wounds". Then everything became bitter and you faded away into the mist so fast...
Today I'm stranded in the middle of the sea. My tomorrow and the day after are reflections of yesterday and the day before. And in the water around me, for as far as I can see, are ripples of my memories, which will always remain. My world and I are at polar ends, and this is how it's going to be. It will just be me, and only me. And my world made that decision for me, it wasn't me. This isn't what I wanted. But you left, and this is what I'll live with.

No comments: